Für nähere Information sowie zur Anmeldung folgen Sie gerne diesem Link!
Katrin advises and represents clients in and out of court in all areas of private construction law as well as on project development issues. The focus of her practice is on energy projects, in particular wind and solar projects. In this context, she advises on all civil law issues (in particular on securing land as well as on the construction and operation of plants). She also advises on project structuring, contract drafting and project transactions.
- Project-related advice on land securing, construction and operation of numerous wind and solar park projects including assertion of claims for defects.
- Advising buyers and sellers on the acquisition and sale of renewable energy plants including project rights
- Advising various municipalities in securing land for citizen wind energy projects
- Advising property developers on project development and implementation
- Study of law as a scholarship holder of the Hanns - Seidel - Foundation at the University of Passau, 2010 to 2016
- Legal clerkship in the OLG district of Munich, including stations at the public prosecutor's office in Ingolstadt, 2016 to 2018
- Scientific activity at the Institute for Legal Didactics at the University of Passau, 2018 to 2020
- Ongoing doctorate on a sanctions law topic at the University of Passau
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2020
Further qualifications and memberships
- Member of Women of New Energies e.V.
- Munich training as a business mediator, 2016 to 2017
- Member of the Interessenverband mittelständischer Unternehmer, Freiberufler und Arbeitnehmer e.V. (Association of medium-sized entrepreneurs, freelancers and employees)
Competencies: Energy law
Organizer: Ökonsult | Kapellmann und Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
Address: Stadthaus Ulm, Münsterplatz 50, 89073, Ulm