Real estate project development is the most important discipline in the commercial exploitation of land and buildings. From the purchase of the land, through the development of an individual project organisation, the procurement of finance and funding, the elaboration and further planning of the project idea, right up to the building permit, the actual construction and corresponding exploitation – all of the legal issues associated with these various stages belong to our proven core competences.
Through cooperation with the other practice groups in our law firm, the Project Development Team is able to cover this diverse range of relevant legal issues in a comprehensive manner. The members of our team, whose reputation has been established through significant publications and extensive project experience, will be happy to support you from project conception through to final accounts in all areas relevant to real estate law.
The services we offer include
- Participation in project acquisitions
- DD-tests in project developments
- Structuring and support of project implementation companies
- Advising on project-specific contractor employment models
- Establishment of building rights (urban development planning, authorisations and neighbourhood consents)
- Individual partnering and construction team agreements
- Interlinked design and support of project management, planning, construction, lease and FM agreements in major projects
- Advising on finance and funding issues
- Conflict management in all phases of project development
Leading law firm for project development
JUVE Handbook 2019/20