Für nähere Information sowie zur Anmeldung folgen Sie gerne diesem Link!
Katharina Bader, LL.M.
- Public law
Katharina advises private and public clients on all administrative law issues in connection with the implementation of construction projects and the implementation of complex approval procedures for large projects. Her advisory activities focus on building planning, building regulations and monument protection law as well as sectoral planning and environmental law (in particular nature conservation law, immission control law, environmental auditing law). The projects managed by Katharina include wind and solar parks.
- Studied law at the University of Augsburg 2012 to 2017
- Student assistant at the chair of Prof. Dr. Martin Kment at the University of Augsburg 2013 to 2016
- Master's degree LL.M. Masters of Law in Environmental Law at the University of Auckland, New Zealand 2017 to 2018
- Legal clerkship in the Munich Higher Regional Court district, including positions in a law firm specializing in building law in Munich and at Kapellmann und Partner in Munich 2018 to 2020
- Attorney with Kapellmann in Munich since 2021
- PhD in environmental law at the University of Augsburg (Prof. Dr. Martin Kment) since 2021
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer at Deggendorf University
- Member of the Society for Environmental Law e.v.
- Member of the women of new energeies e.v.
Bader/Deißler/Erik Dietrich, Genehmigungsrahmen für Windenergieanlagen mit Antikollisionssystemen, NVwZ Heft 11/2023, 803
Kment/Bader, „The Rights of Nature in New Zealand – The Future of German Environmental Law?, New Zealand Journal of Environmental Law 2022, S. 199 – 220
Bader/ Deißler/ Weinke, "Öffentliches Interesse und öffentliche Sicherheit beim Ausbau der Erneuerbaren Energien", ZNER 2022, S.337-347
Competencies: Energy law
Organizer: Ökonsult | Kapellmann und Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
Address: Stadthaus Ulm, Münsterplatz 50, 89073, Ulm