Bianca Strobel advises on German and EU competition law and energy law. Key areas of her expertise are cartel damages claims issues. Ms Strobel also advises companies in proceedings of the Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission concerning possible infringements of competition law requirements, in merger control proceedings, in court proceedings relating to competition law as well as on the establishment of compliance systems.
In the field of energy law, she focuses on renewable energies and decentralised energy supply as well as selected questions of network regulation. She advises companies in particular on the development, piloting and realization of innovative projects. Bianca Strobel represents clients in proceedings of the Federal Network Agency as well as in court proceedings relating to energy law.
She advises in German and English.
- Studies of law and business, University Augsburg, 2009 to 2016
- Bachelor (B.Sc.) and Master of Science (M.Sc.) with a focus on companies and management, 2009 to 2015
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, including secondments with Kapellmann and Partner Rechtsanwälte (Mönchengladbach, Brussels), 2016 to 2018
- Part-time PhD on Private competition law enforcement at the University of Cologne
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2019
Further qualifications and memberships
- Member of the Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.
- Member of the Women of New Energies e.V.