Dr Daniel Weinke, LL.M. (King’s College London)
Dr Weinke advises on all legal issues regarding private construction and architects‘ law. Furthermore, he is active in public law, in particular in building planning and building regulations law as well as in general administrative and constitutional law.
- Studied law at the University of Bayreuth, 2009 to 2011, and at Freie Universität Berlin
- Research assistant in a law firm operating nationwide (focus: public law)
- Master studies (LL.M.) at King’s College London, 2017 to 2018
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin, including placement at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy as well as in an international law firm
- PhD at University of Potsdam, 2021
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2021