Für nähere Information sowie zur Anmeldung folgen Sie gerne diesem Link!
Dr Daniel Weinke, LL.M.
Daniel advises on all issues surrounding construction and architects’ law as well as the in court and out-of-court enforcement of claims. He also advises on public law, especially construction planning law and building regulations as well as on general administrative and constitutional law.
He frequently supports complex projects and advises project developers on, inter alia, issues relating to neighbour law and on the negotiation of complex neighbour law agreements. Daniel is also active in connection with the approval of renewable energy projects.
- Advising on the construction of the new W&W Group headquarters in Kornwestheim and the neighbourhood development of the Stuttgart Feuersee area
- Providing comprehensive advice to various project developers on all aspects of construction law, in particular on construction contracts and authorisation issues
- Studied law in Bayreuth (2009 to 2011) and at the Free University of Berlin (2011 to 2014)
- Research assistant at a law firm operating nationwide (focus: public law)
- LL.M. at King’s College, London, 2017 to 2018
- Legal clerkship at the Court of Appeal Berlin 2019 to 2021 including seats at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and at an international commercial law firm
- PhD at the University of Potsdam, 2021
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2021
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer in public construction law at the Berlin University of Applied Sciences (BHT)
- Speaker activities
Competencies: Energy law
Organizer: Ökonsult | Kapellmann und Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
Address: Stadthaus Ulm, Münsterplatz 50, 89073, Ulm
Für weitere Details zum Online-Seminar bzw. zur Anmeldung folgen Sie gerne diesem Link!
Competencies: Project development and project management law