Hanna Stratmann advises on German and EU competition law and represents national and international companies as well as associations from industry, trade and the science sector before the German Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission. Moreover, she advises clients on specialized issues of EU law. A further key area of her practice is the support of companies and associations in the development of compliance systems.
She advises in German, English and French
- Studied law at the University of Passau and Toulouse, 2013 to 2019
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Hamm, including a secondment with an internal law firm in the field of competition law in Brussels, 2019 to 2021
- Blue Book Traineeship with the Legal Service of the European Commission
- Admission as a lawyer in Germany since 2022 and in Belgium (EU-list) since 2023, at Kapellmann since 2022
Further qualifications and memberships
- Member of the Antitrust Law Study Association