Dr Marcel Krengel, tax advisor
Dr Krengel advises companies and wealthy individuals on tax law, in particular in the areas of real estate law and corporate law. In addition, he advises companies and shareholders on general corporate law, in particular stock corporation law, and in connection with corporate acquisitions.
- Law studies at the Universities of Bayreuth and Bonn, 2005 to 2010
- doctorate on Accounting Tax Law, 2013
- legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Cologne, 2012 to 2014
- attorney since 2014
- tax advisor since 2019
- lawyer and tax advisor with Kapellmann since 2021
Further qualifications and memberships
- Ongoing lecturing activities for the German Foundation for International Legal Cooperation (Deutsche Stiftung fuer Internationale rechtliche Zusammenarbeit e.V.) and the German Federal Bar Association (Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer)
- Membership in the German Corporate Law Association - Scientific Association for Corporate and Company Law (VGR) e.V.
- Ordinary examiner in the tax consultant examination in North Rhine-Westphalia