- Employment law
- Mediation/alternative dispute resolution
Mr Loy advises principals and contractors on all questions of contract drafting and contract management including contract termination, in individual and in collective employment law. In the event of litigious disputes he represents the client either in court or out of court.
A further key practice area is the employment law support for restructurings, company purchases and business transfers.
Mr. Loy also advises on general civil law issues and on account of his many years’ experience as appeal lawyer often takes on the judicial process management.
- Employment law representation of a major German bank
- Employment and civil law advice and representation of numerous companies from various economic sectors
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer at the University for public administration in North Rhein-Westphalia since 2011
- Chairman of the Arbitration Committee of the Bar Council Düsseldorf
- Studied law at the University of Passau, 1980 to 1987
- Legal clerkship at the Regional Court of Düsseldorf, 1988 to 1991
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 1992
- Certification from the Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf, 1993