Dr André Buzari, LL.M.
Specialist lawyer for employment law
Dr. Buzari advises employers and employees on all issues of individual and collective employment law. He focuses on advising employers on issues of works constitution and collective bargaining law, restructuring and representing clients in labor court judgment and resolution proceedings. Service contract law is also one of his main areas of practice. Dr. Buzari also trains employers and their executives on a variety of labor law topics.
- Studied law at the University of Cologne, 2006 to 2011
- Doctorate on commercial criminal law, 2011 to 2014
- Legal clerkship in Cologne and New York, 2012 to 2015
- Master of Laws, focus on labor and corporate law, at the University of Cologne, 2016 to 2019
- Attorney since 2017, with Kapellmann since 2021