Dr Juliane Hoffmann
Dr Hoffmann advises on all questions related to public and private construction law. A further key practice area of Dr Hoffmann is the law of architects and engineers.
What others say
One of the most frequently recommended lawyers for public law – Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers® "Germany's Best Lawyers 2020"
- Advice to property owners as well as construction companies and developers
- Legal proceedings with regard to construction law
- Studied law at the Humboldt-University zu Berlin, with participation in the seminars „negotiation practice in private construction law“ and „real estate acquisition in practice“, 2008 to 2013
- Research assistant at a law firm specialised in construction law, 2010 to 2014
- Legal clerkship at the Court of Appeal (Kammergericht) in Berlin, with placements at the Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection and at Berlin’s Parliament, 2013 to 2015
- Lawyer in Berlin since 2016
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) at Kapellmann since 2017