Sultan Bostan advices on all matters of real estate law. Her focus in consultancy comprises in the area of property law and commercial tenancy law. Other areas of activity include real estate transaction consultancy and construction law. She also gives advice on all legal issues regarding project development.
- Law studies at University of Osnabrück, 2012 to 2018
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Hamm, including a stage at a International Law Firm in Hamburg (Real Estate), 2018 to 2020,
- Research assistant at Kapellmann since 2021
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since April 2021
- PhD student currently focusing on specific corporate related issues