Dr Hartwig advices on construction, real estate and digitization issues and hereto related topics.
He is specialized in supporting medium-sized and large construction projects and offers a holistic, project-oriented approach that includes from the purchase of land and/or buildings and their construction to their marketing, leasing, sale or deconstruction.
Another focus of Dr Hartwig is advising on digitization topics. In addition to supporting IT projects (hardware and software, including licensing) and e-commerce issues, Dr Hartwig counsels on questions of data protection law.
Dr Hartwig places a special focus on the interface issues associated with the digitization of the construction and real estate industry, as they become relevant, for example, in the realization and operation of smart buildings and intelligent or digitized building technology.
- Advice project developer in the range of smart buidling
- Advice to general planner regarding new construction headquarters, project volume over € 100 million
- Advice on Real estate law and Construction law to a large German parcel company
- Ongoing advice to various project developers in the areas of Real Estate Law and Construction Law
- Ongoing advice to medium-sized construction companies on all questions of Construction and Architectural Law
- Assertion of work wage claim and defence against warranty claims for defects (project volume approx. 24 million Euro)
- Legal defence of architect fee claims and assertion of claims for damages (project volume approx..21 million Euro)
- Legal advice on an M-Dax company on selected data protection issues
- Studied law at University of Trier
- Research associate in a major international law firm
- Work in Luxembourg in the fields of Corporate, Real Estate and Finance Law, accompanying the preparation of the PhD thesis
- PhD on Corporate Law
- Legal clerkship at the Higher regional Court of Düsseldorf
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2017
Further qualifications and memberships
- Specialist lawyer course of IT-law
- Certified data protection officer (TÜV ®)
- Speaker at numerous seminars on Construction and Architectural Law