Dr Johannes Grüner
- Public law
- Public funding and subsidy law
Dr Johannes Grüner advises clients from the private and public sector on all questions of administrative law in the context of the realization of construction projects. The focus of his work lies on construction planning law and building regulations as well as on environmental and regional planning law.
Moreover Dr Grüner advises municipalities and other public entities on all questions of public commercial law.
What others say
Recommended for environmental and planning law – Legal 500 Germany 2020
- Advising the State Chancellery of North Rhine-Westphalia with regard to proceedings to obtain permission to deviate from the planning objective in the context of the construction of the coal-fired power plant Datteln IV
- Studied law at the Universities of Münster and Liverpool, 2002 to 2007
- Research assistant at the Central Institute for Spatial Planning at the University of Münster, Prof. Dr Hans D. Jarass, LL.M., 2008 to 2011
- Assistant researcher on the project ”Sustainable development of industrial sites in North Rhine-Westphalia“ of the Ministry for Climate Protection, Environment, Agriculture, Nature and Consumer Protection of NRW, 2009 to 2010
- PhD on public construction law, 2010
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, 2010 to 2012
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2012