Dr Victor Vogt
Dr Vogt focuses on advising private and public clients on matters of public procurement law. He accompanies companies in their participation in public procurement procedures and in enforcing their rights. Furthermore, he designs and supervises public procurement procedures for public clients.
Dr Vogt also advises on public law, in particular on construction planning law and building regulations law as well as on general administrative and constitutional law.
- Studied law at the Freie Universität Berlin and the University of Oslo (Norway), 2010 to 2016
- Research assistant at a corporate law firm with a focus on public law and regulatory / public procurement in Berlin und London (Short Term-Secondment), 2016 to 2017
- PhD in the area of public procurement law at the Freie Universität Berlin, 2016 to 2019
- Legal clerkship at the regional Court of Appeal (Kammergericht) in Berlin with placements at Kapellmann, Regional Court Berlin (Landgericht Berlin), the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community and the Federal Government (Bundeskanzleramt), 2019 to 2021
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2021
Bartelt/Vogt, Elektronische Textform erfordert keine (handschriftliche) Unterschrift! IBR 2020, 142