Laura advises on all issues of construction law as well as architectural and engineering law. She accompanies extensive construction projects and is active from the drafting of contracts to the judicial and extrajudicial enforcement of claims.
- Studied law at the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität in Münster, 2014 to 2020
- Foreign Law and Language Programme for “Common Law” (FFA), 2015 to 2017
- Research assistant in a medium-sized law firm in Münster, among other things with a focus on tax law, 2020 to 2021
- Legal clerkship at the District Court of Münster, including stations at the Federal Ministry of Finance (department: energy tax, electricity tax, greenhouse quota), at an international commercial law firm in the field of energy law, and at a transmission system operator, 2020 to 2022
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2023