Dr Sebastian Zeyns
Dr Sebastian Zeyns advises and represents principals and contractors on all questions of construction and architects‘ law. A further focus lies in insolvency law. He is active both in and out of court. His activities include in particular the legal support of construction measures, the securing of claims as well as the enforcement of rights in the case of an (imminent) insolvency of a party involved. Moreover, he advises managing directors and shareholders in the financial crisis and on all matters of claw-back claims.
- Studied law at the University of Hamburg, 2011 to 2016
- Research assistant at the Chair of Civil Law, General and Civil Procedure Law in Hamburg (Prof. Dr. Reinhard Bork) with research stay at University of Oxford (Harris Manchester College), 2016 to 2019
- PhD in insolvency/contract law, 2016 to 2019
- Legal clerkship in Hamburg and London, 2019 to 2021
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2021
Other qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer at University of Hamburg since 2019
- Member of North German Insolvency Law Forum Hamburg e. V.