Dr Philip Egle
Dr Egle advises principals and contractors on all questions of contract drafting, contract management and on the in-court and out-of-court enforcement of and defence against claims. His key practice areas are private construction law, architectural and engineering law and in the domain of real estate law. A further key practice area is in the field of public procurement law.
- Studied law at the University of Augsburg as well as the University of the basque country San Sebastian, 2010 to 2016
- Research assistant at various leading corporate law firms, 2016 to 2018
- PhD at the University of Regensburg on a civil-dogmatic, contract related subject, 2016 to 2019
- Research assistant at a chair of civil law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich, 2018 to 2020
- Legal clerkship at the higher regional court of Munich, including stations at Kapellmann and Partner in Berlin, 2019 to 2021
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2021