Dr Philip Egle
Philip advises principals and contractors on all questions of contract drafting, contract management and on the in-court and out-of-court enforcement of and defence against claims. His key practice areas are private construction law as well as architectural and engineering law, along with interfaces with public procurement law. Thereby he is specialized in project support of infrastructure projects and real estate projects (project management JurProM®).
In addition Dr Egle advises in the field of real estate law and commercial leases.
- Studied law at the University of Augsburg as well as the University of the basque country San Sebastian, 2010 to 2016
- Research assistant at leading corporate law firms, 2016 to 2018
- PhD at the University of Regensburg on a civil-dogmatic, contract related subject, 2016 to 2019
- Research assistant at a chair of civil law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich, 2018 to 2020
- Legal clerkship at the higher regional court of Munich, including station at Kapellmann and Partner in Berlin, 2019 to 2021
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2021
Greencontracts.de – Website unseres Kompetenzteams Green Contracts live