Dr Philip Egle
Philip advises and represents principals and contractors on all issues related to contract drafting and contract management as well as in the in-court and out-of-court enforcement and defence of claims. His key practice areas include construction contracts law as well as architects’ and engineers’ law, and he also advises on ancillary procurement law issues. He also provides support for infrastructure and real estate projects (JurProM® project management).
In addition, Philip provides advice on real estate law and commercial lease law.
- Studied law at the University of Augsburg and the Universidad del País Vasco San Sebastián, 2010 to 2016
- Research assistant at leading commercial law firms, 2016 to 2018
- PhD on civil law and contract law at the University of Regensburg, 2016 to 2019
- Research assistant at a Chair for civil law at the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, 2018 to 2020
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Munich, including seats at Kapellmann and Partner in Berlin, 2019 to 2021
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2021
Greencontracts.de – Website unseres Kompetenzteams Green Contracts live