Dr Heider Thomas
Dr Thomas advises and represents clients and contractors out of court and in court in all areas of private building law. He also advises employers and employees on establishing and structuring employment relationships, their processing and termination.
- Law studies at Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf, 2008 to 2013
- Research associate at Lehrstuhl für Strafrecht und Strafprozessrecht Prof. Dr. Helmut Frister as well as at the Institut für Rechtsfragen der Medizin an der Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, 2013 to 2017
- PhD in medical law, 2013 to 2017
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf, inter alia positions with the Department of Justice of North Rhine-Westphalia, 2017 to 2019
- Professional European handball player, 2010 to 2020
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2020