Neele advises both private and public developers, construction companies as well as planning or project management offices concerning medium and large construction projects in the areas of private construction law as well as architect and engineering law. In addition to drafting contracts, her work also includes legal support during the planning and construction phases and representation in legal proceedings.
- Apprenticeship as a correspondent for foreign languages 2013 to 2014
- Law studies at the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg 2014 to 2019
- Research assistant in an international business law firm 2019 to 2020 as well as 2022
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, including a station at Kapellmann und Partner 2019 to 2022
- Research assistant at Kapellmann und Partner 2022 to 2023
- Attorney at law at Kapellmann since 2023