Dr Max Mommertz
Dr Mommertz consults on all matters relating to real estate law. The focus of his consulting work is the advising of clients in the area of real estate transactions and project development as well as the drafting of contracts for real estates. Other areas of activity include industrial tenancy law, property developers' law and WEG law.
- Study of legal science at the Heirich-Heine-University, Düsseldorf, 2006 to 2011
- Research associate at the professorial chair of civil and civil procedure law, Prof. Dr. Dirk Olzen, 2011 to 2014
- Doctorate with a medical law topic, 2014
- Legal intership at the Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf, 2014 to 2016
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2017