Dr Kai Peters
Dr Peters advises both principals and contractors on all questions concerning construction contract law, including questions of contract design and contract management as well as the legal enforcement of their claims.
- Studies of law, University of Münster, 2009 to 2013
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Hamm, including elective practical stages at Kapellmann and the Procurement Review Chamber (Vergabekammer) at the Regional Government Münster (Bezirksregierung), 2014 to 2016
- Research associate at the University of Münster, Institute for public commercial law (Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Dirk Ehlers), 2010 to 2015
- Research associate at the University of Münster, Freiherr-vom-Stein-Institut (Prof. Dr. Janbernd Oebbecke), 2016 to 2018
- Part time PhD on the European Banking Union
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2018