Julia advises on all issues of public procurement law, contract drafting and private construction law. Her clients include principals and contractors, whom she assist in procurement procedures for the provision of construction, supply and services (under VgV, SektVO, VOB/A, UVgO) and represents before the courts and public procurement tribunals.
- Studied law at the University of Passau, 2004 to 2010
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Karlsruhe, with seats and an international commercial law firm in Frankfurt, at the Germany Deutschen University of Administrative Sciences Speyer and at the Confederation of German Employers’ Associations in their Brussels Office, 2011 to 2013
- Research assistant in public commercial law at the EBS Wiesbaden and the University of Kiel, Prof. Dr. Graf von Kielmansegg, 2013 to 2016
- PhD on the sovereign distribution of scarce goods using the example of the promotion of renewable energies at the University of Passau
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2017
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer at Deggendorf Institute of Technology