Jonas Weise advises partnerships and companies primarily on questions concerning corporate law as well as in M&A transactions. Further key areas are commercial and distribution law.
Jonas Weise is part of the Corporate and Commercial Law Practice Group and the Corporate Transactions (M&A) Competence Team.
- Studied law at the Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, 2009 to 2014
- Research associate at the Chair of Private Law and Civil Procedure, Prof. Dr. Katharina Lugani, at the Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, 2014 to 2018
- PhD thesis on the question of international jurisdiction in case of cartel damage claims, 2015 to 2020
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, 2018 to 2020
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2020