Dr Henrik Kühl
Henrik advises both, principals and contractors in the areas of construction contract law and the law of architects and engineers in the drafting and development of contracts as well as the legal enforcement of their claims. His further key areas are real estate law and law of finance and banking.
- Studied law at the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, 2009 to 2015
- Research associate at the professorial chair of criminal law, law of criminal procedure and economic criminal law, Prof. Dr. Mark Deiters, at the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, 2015 to 2019
- Promotion in the area of capital investment fraud, 2015 to 2018
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Hamm, 2017 to 2019
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2019
Greencontracts.de – Website unseres Kompetenzteams Green Contracts live