Dr Fabian Drude
Fabian advises principals and contractors on all issues related to private construction and architects’ law. In the event of a dispute he represent clients both in and out of court. He also supports public clients and bidders in procurement law. A further key practice area is advising on issues relating to state aid and subsidy law.
- Studied law at the University of Göttingen, 2012 to 2018
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Braunschweig, including a seat in energy law and compliance at an international commercial law, 2018 to 2020
- Lecturer in Civil Law and Public Law at the Alpmann Schmidt legal examination preparation college, 2018 to 2021
- Attended course on banking and capital markets law at the Institute for Law and Finance, Summer 2018
- PhD on constitutional law/criminal procedural law
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2021