Dr. Fabian Drude
Fabian advises principals and contractors on all questions of private construction and architects´ law. In case of conflict, he represents clients in and out of court. He also assists public clients and bidders in public procurement law. Another focus is on advising on issues relating to public funding and subsidy law.
- Studied law at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, 2012 to 2018
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Braunschweig, with a station at a leading international commercial law firm, 2018 to 2020
- Lecturer in Civil Law and Public Law at the law repetitorium Alpmann Schmidt, 2018 to 2021
- Course on banking and capital markets law, summer 2018
- PhD at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen on the topic of constitutional law/law of criminal procedure
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2021