Dr Dominik Hark
Dr. Hark advises you in all questions of building and architectural law as well as real estate law. The emphasis of his legal counseling covers all aspects of construction law advice on the client's and contractor's side. A special focus is on the preparation of contracts, project-related counseling and conflict prevention. In addition to extrajudicial advice, the defense, securing and enforcement of claims in legal disputes is a focal point of his professional activities.
- Studied law at the Philipps University of Marburg, Germany, 2014 to 2018
- Worked as a tutor for both state law examinations, 2018 to 2022
- PhD student at the Westphalian Wilhelms University of Münster, 2018 to 2020
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Cologne, 2019 to 2021
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2022