Dr Sarah Baudis
Dr Baudis advises clients from the private and public sector on all questions of administrative law in the context of the realization of construction projects. The focus of her work lies on construction planning law and building regulations as well as on environmental and regional planning law. In the field of public funding and Subsidy law she advises on the legally compliant management of publicly funded projects and defends beneficiaries against imminent grant reclamations. Moreover, Dr Baudis advises municipalities and other public entities on all questions of public commercial law.
- Studied law at the Universities of Greifswald and San Sebastian, 2009 to 2015
- PhD in the area of transplantation law at the Ernst-Moritz-Arndt Universität Greifswald
- Research associate at the professorial chair of public law, social and health law, Prof. Dr. Heinrich Lang, Dipl. Sozialpäd., 2015
- Proofreading Assistant for the Chair of public law social and health Law, Prof. Dr. Heinrich Lang, Dipl. Sozialpäd., and for the Chair of civil law and civil procedure law, Prof. Dr. Kohler, 2015 to 2017
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, 2017 to 2019
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2020