Dr Sarah Baudis
Sarah advises public and private clients on all administrative law issues in connection with the implementation of construction projects. Her key practice areas are construction planning law and building regulations as well as environmental and regional planning law. In the field of public funding law she advises on the legally compliant management of publicly funded projects and defends recipients of funding against imminent grant reclamations. In addition, Sarah advises municipalities and other public bodies on all issues relating to public commercial law.
- Studied law at the Ernst-Moritz-Arndt University in Greifswald and the Universidad del País Vasco (Spain), 2009 to 2015
- PhD on transplantation law
- Research assistant at the Chair of public, social and health law, Prof. Dr. Heinrich Lang, Dipl. Sozialpäd., 2015
- Proofreading assistant for the Chair of public, social and health law, Prof. Dr. Heinrich Lang, Dipl. Sozialpäd., and for the Chair of civil and civil procedural, Prof. Dr. Kohler, 2015 to 2017
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, 2017 to 2019
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2020