Oliver Havers advises principals and contractors alike on all legal issues relating to the implementation of construction projects. The advice includes all questions regarding the drafting and execution of contracts as well as the implementation and defense against compensation and compensation claims. In addition to private construction law, Oliver Havers also advises in real estate law and public law. Oliver Havers represents clients in extrajudicial disputes as well as in Court disputes.
- Studied law at the Philipps-Universität Marburg, specializing in corporate law, 2011 to 2016
- Additional qualification in private construction law at the Philipps-Universität Marburg, 2012 to 2014
- Legal clerkship at the Regional Court of Frankfurt/Main (including seats i.a. at Kapellmann und Partner), 2017 to 2019
- Ongoing doctorate at the Philipps Universität Marburg, topic related to sales law
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann und Partner since 2020