Dr Natalie Adrians
Dr Adrians advises and represents principals and contractors in all areas of private construction and architects´ law. The advice includes all questions of contract drafting, contract management and litigious disputes before courts. Key areas of her practice are alternative contract models such as integrated project management with multi-party contracts.
- Studied law at the University of Trier and the Heinrich-Heine-University in Düsseldorf, 2011 to 2016
- Research associate at Kapellmann, 2016 to 2019
- PhD on construction contract law, 2017 to 2021
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, 2019 to 2021
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2021