Lena Gutberlet-Wendorff is active in public construction and real estate law. She advises and represents private and public clients on all administrative law issues in connection with the realization of construction projects and the implementation of public law approval procedures. In particular, she advises on building planning and building regulations law. In addition, Lena Gutberlet-Wendorff advises on questions of environmental law. Another focus of her work is public procurement law. In this area, Lena Gutberlet-Wendorff advises on all issues on the part of bidders and contracting entities and provides support in the preparation and implementation of public procurement procedures. Lena Gutberlet-Wendorff represents clients in out-of-court disputes as well as in litigation. Her focus is on the public sector, the real estate industry and the utilities industry (transport, energy, water).
- Studied law at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität, 2012 to 2019
- Research assistant at Kapellmann, 2018 to 2019
- Legal clerkship at the Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main, 2019 to 2021
- Ongoing doctoral thesis at the University of Trier/Technical University of Kaiserslautern in public law with Prof. Dr. Willy Spannowsky on the subject of drinking water supply
- Research assistant at Kapellmann, 2021 to 2022
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2022