Lena advises clients in public construction and real estate law. She advises and represents private and public clients on all administrative law issues relating to the realisation of construction projects and the implementation of public law approval procedures. A key focus for her here is in construction planning and building regulations law. Lena also advises on issues relating to environmental law. A further key practice area is public procurement law. Here Lena advises on all issues arising for the bidder and the principal, as well as supporting clients in the preparation and implementation of public procurement procedures. Lena represents clients in out-of-court disputes as well as in litigation before the courts. Her focus is on the public sector, the real estate industry and the utilities industry (transport, energy and water).
- Studied law at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, 2012 to 2019
- Research assistant at Kapellmann, 2018 to 2019
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt am Main, 2019 to 2021
- Ongoing PhD in public law on the subject of drinking water supply at the University of Trier/Technical University of Kaiserslautern with Prof. Dr. Willy Spannowsky
- Research assistant (while working on her PhD) at Kapellmann, 2021 to 2022
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2022