Fabienne M. Brackmann
Fabienne advises on all issues related to real estate law. Her key practice area is real estate law, in particular commercial lease law and the drafting and processing of contracts related to property. She also specialises in real estate transactions.
- Studied law at the Ruhr University Bochum and the University of Münster, 2013 to 2018
- Research assistant at a leading international law firm, 2018 to 2019
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf, with a seat at an international commercial law firm specialising in real estate law in Düsseldorf, 2019 to 2021
- Associate at a leading international law firm, 2021 to 2022
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since October 2022