Fabienne M. Brackmann
Fabienne advises on all aspects of Real Estate Law. The main focus of her activity is Real Estate Business Law with a focus on commercial tenancy law and the drafting and execution of contracts relating to Real Estate. She also specializes in the fields of real estate transactions.
- Legal studies at the Ruhr University Bochum and the Westphalian Wilhelms University Münster, 2013 to 2018
- Research assistant at a leading global law firm, 2018 to 2019
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, including a secondment to an international commercial law firm specializing in Real Estate Law in Düsseldorf, 2019 to 2021
- Associate with a leading global law firm, 2021 to 2022
- Associate with Kapellmann since October 2022