Christopher advises clients in all matters of construction law and the law governing architects and engineers. In this context, he accompanies extensive construction measures and is particularly active in the contenforcement of claims for work compensation as well as the supervision of extensive construction measures during construction in and out of court.
A further focus of his work is advising on corporate law, M&A and corporate restructuring.
- Law studies at the Humboldt University of Berlin, 2011 to 2016
- Research Assistant at Wagner Arbitration, corporate law/corporate litigation, 2014 to 2017
- Legal clerkship at the regional Court of Appeal (Kammergericht) in Berlin with placements at Federal Ministry of Finance and Noerr as well as at Herbert Smith Freehills in corporate law/M&A, 2016 to 2018
- Research assistant at Gleiss Lutz, compliance/(corporate) litigation, 2018 to 2020
- Research assistant at Lambsdorff, real estate, 2020
- PhD thesis in progress, focused on professional and corporate law at the Humboldt University of Berlin
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2021