Anna Ruth Leo
Anna Ruth provides legal advice to clients from the private and public sector on all questions of administrative law in the context of the realization of construction planning, construction regulation and all other kinds of approval procedures under public law. Her key practice area is the advice on construction planning and construction regulation. Above from that, she advises in all kinds of law matters concerning the respective interests of neighbours and real estate law.
She also represents clients out of court as well as in court proceedings.
- Studied Public Administration at the Federal University of Applied Sciences in the Department of Public Administration Wiesbaden, 2007 to 2010
- Studied law at the Justus-Liebeg Universität Gießen, 2010 to 2016
- Legal clerkship at the Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main, 2017 to 2019
- Ongoing doctoral thesis in public law, 2019 until present
- Research assistant at Kapellmann, 2019 to 2020
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2020
Further qualifications and memberships
- German degree in public administration (Diplom-Verwaltungswirtin)
- Lecturer at the Fankfurt University of Applied Sciences for public construction law