Vincent Goetz, LL.M.
- Corporate law/M&A
- Commercial and distribution law
Vincent Goetz advises on all aspects of commercial and corporate law. His field of activity includes the advice of small and medium sized enterprises (SME) and their shareholders on corporate law issues as well as in the context of M&A transactions. In particular, he advises on partnership law.
- Law Studies at the Friedrich-Wilhelms-University in Bonn, 2008 to 2014
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) (international commercial law) at the university of Dundee (Scotland), 2015
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) (French and European union law – business and taxation law) at the Université de Cergy-Pontoise (France)
- Legal clerkship (Rechtsreferendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf 2016 to 2018
- Ongoing PhD thesis concerning a legal historical topic
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2023