Stephan Ehbets, Maître en droit
Stephan advises on real estate law as well as on commercial and residential tenancy law. An additional focus of his expertise lies in construction law. He advises in German, English, French and Dutch.
- Legal studies at the University of Potsdam, 2010 to 2017
- Study of French law (Licence en droit) at the University of Paris Nanterre, 2010 to 2013
- French master studies in European and International law at the University of Paris Nanterre (Maîtrise en droit), 2013 to 2014
- Research assistant at Kapellmann und Partner mbB, 2018 to 2020
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin, including placement at the Senate Department for Urban Development and Housing and Kapellmann, 2018 to 2020
- Lawyer at Kapellmann und Partner mbB since 2021