Steffen Noffke, LL.M.
- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
- Real estate law
- Corporate law/M&A
- Intellectual property and unfair competition law
Steffen Noffke advises both contractors and principals on all aspects of construction and architectural law, on questions of real estate law and on the enforcement of claims in and out of court.
He also specializes in the protection and enforcement of copyright law, especially architectural copyright law. Furthermore, he assists in the protection of national and European trademarks as well as international registrations, manages international trademark portfolios, advises on licensing agreements as well as the enforcement of your rights against infringement.
- Studied business law (Bachelor and Master) at HTW Berlin (LL.B., LL.M.), focus on taxes
- Studied law at the Humboldt University Berlin from 2013 to 2017 with a focus on the europeanization and internationalization of private and commercial law with a sub-focus on intellectual property law
- Employments at Ernst & Young as well as Deloitte (Tax)
- Legal clerkship at the Berlin Court of Appeal, 2020 to 2022, with training stations at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and an international law firm, among others
- Personal assistant and research associate of Prof. Dr. Stefan Haupt from 2015 to 2021
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2022
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer for business and commercial law at HTW Berlin