Dr Stefanie Selle
Dr Selle advises principals and contractors both out-of-court and in court on all questions of private construction law as well as the law of architects and engineers. A further key practice area is advice in banking law matters.
- Studied law at the Heinrich-Heine Universität Düsseldorf, 2003 to 2008
- Research assistant to the Chair for Criminal Law, Corporate Criminal Law and Media Law, Prof. Dr. Karsten Altenhain, 2008 to 2011
- Lecturer on the German-French course, Université de Cergy-Pontoise, France, 2009
- PhD on the law relating to corporate crimes law, 2011
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, with seat at a law firm specialising in German-Australian legal relationships in Sydney, Australia, 2011 to 2013
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) at Kapellmann since 2013