Sophie Gotthold advises clients and contractors on legal issues relating to the realisation of construction projects as well as on legal issues of architectural and engineering law. The advice includes the drafting and execution of contracts as well as conflict prevention. A further focus of her advice is the enforcement of and defence against claims for remuneration and damages.
- Law studies at the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main 2013 to 2019
- Legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt 2020 to 2022, including stations in private construction law in a medium-sized law firm and in a construction senate of the Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt
- Research assistant at a chair for civil law, European private law history and ancient legal history at the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
- Ongoing doctoral thesis on a legal history topic
- Lawyer with Kapellmann since 2022