Ntilek Sachin Amet
Ntilek Sachin Amet advises and represents national and international principals and contractors on all questions of private construction law, from contract drafting to litigious disputes before courts (native speaker of turkish and greek). In addition to private construction law, Ntilek Sachin Amet also advises on the law of architects and in particular on the architects´liability.
- Bachelor of Laws /course of studies: Business law, L.L.B at the University Osnabrück, 2007 to 2011
- Studied law at the University of Osnabrück and Hamburg, 2010 to 2017
- Student assistant at the Chair of Public Law, Media and Telecommunications Law at the University of Hamburg
- Legal clerkship at the Hanseatic Court of Appeal with a seat at Hamburg Department of Justice and Hamburg Department of Culture as well as Legal Department of Olympus Deutschland , 2018 to 2020
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) at Kapellmann since 2020