Nils Romanautzky, LL.M.
Nils Romanautzky advises principals and contractors on all questions of private construction contract law, both on contract drafting and contract management as well as in litigious disputes before courts and arbitral tribunals. In addition, Nils Romanautzky advises on real estate law as well as in the areas of architectural and engineering law.
- Legal studies at the Humboldt University, 2010 to 2015
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin, including placement at the Senate Department for Urban Development and Environment as well as in an international law firm
- Research assistant at an international law firm with a focus on corporate M&A, 2017 to 2019
- Master of Law at the University of Potsdam with focus on tax and corporate law, 2018 to 2020
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2019