Julien´s legal practice encompasses all matters of construction law as well as architectural and engineering law. He is active both during construction and in the judicial and extrajudicial enforcement of claims.
- Studied law at Freie Universität Berlin, 2015 to 2020
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Dresden, including positions in a construction chamber of the Regional Court of Dresden, at Kapellmann and at a large law firm in the field of construction and architectural law, 2021 to 2023
- Research assistant at Kapellmann in private construction and architectural law, 2023 to 2024
- Ongoing PhD project in construction and procedural law
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2024