Dr Jana Abt
Jana advises and represents clients in all matters of private construction, architectural and engineering law, in particular also in architects‘ copyright law. She assists clients in drafting contracts as well as in court and out-of-court disputes.
- Studied law at the Universtät Konstanz and University of Oxford, 2012 to 2018
- Research assistant at the chair of Prof. Dr. Jochen Glöckner for German and European Private and Business Law, 2018 to 2021
- PhD on architectural copyright law, 2018 to 2022
- Legal clerkship at the Regional Court of Constance, including station at Kapellmann and Partner, 2020 to 2022
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2023