Fabian advises principals and contractors alike on legal issues relating to the implementation of construction projects. The advice includes all questions regarding the drafting and execution of contracts. In addition to private construction law, Fabian also advises in particular on architectural and engineering law. If conflicts cannot be resolved amicably, which is the prefered solution, He represents clients in extrajudicial disputes as well as in court disputes.
- Studied law at the Philipps-Universität Marburg, 2014 to 2018
- Additional qualification in private construction law at the Philipp-Universität Marburg, 2015 to 2017
- Legal clerkship at the Refional Court Frankfurt am Main
- Ongoing doctoral thesis over D&O liability of Directors of AG, GmbH, eG
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2021
Further qualifications and memberships
- Repetiteur/lecturer for the 1st State Law Examination in Civil, Commercial and Business Law