Ervis Caja advises on all questions of private construction law, architectural and engineering law as well as the in-court and out-of-court implementation and defence of claims. Furthermore, he provides legal advice on procurement law.
- Studied law at the University of Augsburg, 2008 to 2016
- Legal clerkship in the Higher Regional Court of Munich, including stages at an international law firm, the legal department of a major German bank and the litigation and arbitration team of a German global corporation
- Research assistant at the University of Augsburg, 2018 to 2020
- Ongoing doctorate on comparative law at the Universtity of Augsburg
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann, since 2020
Further qualifications and memberships
- Member of DIS40 - Deutsche Initiative junger Schiedsrechtler