Ervis advises on all issues related to construction contract law, architects‘ and engineers‘ law and on the enforcement and defence of claims both out-of-court and before the courts. He also advises on procurement law.
What others say
Leading lawyer for construction law 2024
Lawyer of the Future for construction law and real estate law (Ones to Watch)
Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers® 'Deutschlands Beste Anwälte 2023'
- Studied law at the University of Augsburg, 2008 to 2015
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Munich, including seats at a major international law firm, in the legal department of a major German bank, and in the litigation and arbitration team of a global German corporation
- Research assistant at the University of Augsburg, 2018 to 2020
- Ongoing PhD on English-German comparative law at the University of Augsburg
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2020
Further qualifications and memberships
- Member of DIS40 - Deutsche Initiative junger Schiedsrechtler
- Young ICCA – World’s leading arbitration knowledge and skills network for young practitioners
- Germany VYAP – Germany Very Young Arbitration Practitioners
Greencontracts.de – Website unseres Kompetenzteams Green Contracts live