Ervis advises on all questions of private construction law, architectural and engineering law as well as the in-court and out-of-court implementation and defence of claims. Furthermore, he provides legal advice on procurement law.
What others say
Lawyer of the future for construction law and real estate law (Ones to Watch)
Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers® 'Deutschlands Beste Anwälte 2023'
- Studied law at the University of Augsburg, 2008 to 2016
- Legal clerkship in the Higher Regional Court of Munich, including stages at an international law firm, the legal department of a major German bank and the litigation and arbitration team of a German global corporation
- Research assistant at the University of Augsburg, 2018 to 2020
- Ongoing doctorate on comparative law at the Universtity of Augsburg
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann, since 2020
Further qualifications and memberships
- Member of DIS40 - Deutsche Initiative junger Schiedsrechtler
- Young ICCA – World’s leading arbitration knowledge and skills network for young practitioners
- Germany VYAP – Germany Very Young Arbitration Practitioners
Greencontracts.de – Website unseres Kompetenzteams Green Contracts live