Carolin Huber represents private and public clients on construction and real estate projects in the area of contract drafting. In addition, she advises on all aspects of construction, architectural and real estate law both, in and out of court. Public construction law is another focus of her practice.
- Law studies at the Freie Universität Berlin and the University of Connecticut, Hartford, 2008 until 2014
- Research associate at a leading international corporate law firm for corporate, stock and capital markets law, 2014 until 2017
- Legal Clerkship with the Court of Appeals in Berlin, 2018 until 2020; Practical Rotation with the Foreign Office in Berlin and in Geneva (Permanent Mission to the United Nations) as well as with a leading international law firm in the field of real estate
- Ongoing doctoral project in the field of private insurance law at the Freie Universität Berlin; Research fellow at the University of California, Berkeley
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2020