- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
- Procurement law
- Public funding and subsidy law
Mr Freiberg advises clients and contractors on all questions of private building law and the law governing architects and engineers. In doing so, he accompanies extensive construction measures of property developers, construction companies and project developers and advises on the judicial and extrajudicial enforcement and defence of claims.
A further focus of his work is the provision of advice on public procurement law and the law governing the awarding of grants. Mr. Freiberg advises on the awarding of public tenders and designs and supervises complex procurement procedures. In addition to advising public clients in proceedings according to VgV, VOB/A and UVgO, Mr. Freiberg accompanies companies in public procurement procedures (review of tender documents, bidding documents, complaints).
- Advice to property owners as well as construction companies and developers
- Conception/Conducting of several public tenders for public institutions and promotional funds recipients
- Studied law at the Freie Universität Berlin, the Humboldt Universität zu Berlin and the Stockholms Universitet (Sweden), 2009 to 2016
- Research assistant at a corporate law firm with a focus on public procurement and energy law, 2016 to 2017
- Legal clerkship at the regional Court of Appeal (Kammergericht) in Berlin with placements at Kapellmann, the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy and the law department of the Deutsche Bahn AG, 2017 to 2019
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2019