- Procurement law
- Public funding and subsidy law
Mr Buescher advises public principals and bidders on all questions of procurement law. This especially includes supporting procurement procedures, verifying procurement documents and representing clients before procurement tribunals and procurement senates.
- Studied law at the universities of Bonn and Uppsala, 2006 to 2011
- Legal clerkship with the Higher Regional Court of Cologne, including a stage at the German Embassy, Washington D.C., 2012 to 2014
- Legal assistant with international law firms in Cologne and Dusseldorf, 2014 to 2017
- ongoing PhD on biomedical law
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2017