Dr Thomas Lenz
Dr Lenz advises principals and contractors in all matters of private construction and architectural law, both on the drafting of contracts and in extrajudicial and judicial disputes.
- Law studies at Johannes Gutenberg-University in Mainz, 2010 to 2016
- Research assistant in an international law firm (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, Frankfurt am Main), 2014 to 2015
- Research assistant at the chair for Civil Law, Commercial and Business Law, Law of Non-Profit Organizations of Prof. Dr. Ulrich Segna at EBS University of Business and Law in Wiesbaden, 2016 to 2021
- PhD on social security and corporate law, 2020
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Koblenz (including seats i.a. at Kapellmann), 2019 to 2021
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2022
Lenz/Segna, Zur Zulässigkeit lebenslanger Vereinsmitgliedschaften, ZStV 2018, S. 121 ff.
Lenz, Anmerkung zu BSG v. 16.8.2017 - B 12 KR 14/16 R, npoR 2018, S. 38 ff.