Dekra certified property valuation expert
- Construction contracts
- Project development and project management law
- Real estate law
- Procurement law
- Public law
Mr Latosik advises contractors and clients in particular on private construction law both in drafting contracts and in disputes. Clients are in particular construction companies als well as project developers.
In addition, Mr Latosik advises public clients and bidders on public procurement law.
- Engineering studies „Management of building construction, real estate and infrastructure“ at the Bauhaus- University Weimar, 2005 to 2008
- Project controler at ARCADIS Deutschland GmbH in Munich, 2008 to 2009
- Project engineer at Linde AG (Engineering Division) in Munich, 2009 to 2011
- Law studies at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich and the University of Hamburg, 2009 to 2015
- Project developer at EBM Elb-Bau-Management GmbH in Hamburg, 2011 to 2017
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg with positions at a Construction Chamber of LG Hamburg, the procurement chamber of Hamburg as well as Kapellmann, 2016 to 2018
- Dekra certified property valuation expert since 2019
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2018