Sinah Mosbach advises public principals as well as bidders on all questions of procurement law and represents them in review procedures before procurement tribunals and procurement senates. Aside from supporting public principals in proceedings under VgV and VOB/A, she advises companies in procurement procedures.
- Legal Studies at the University of Trier, University of Sheffield und Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, 2007 to 2014
- Legal clerkship with the Higher Regional Court of Freiburg, including stages at the German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer and the German Greek Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Athens
- Research Assistant at the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg, 2017 to 2019
- Ongoing PhD on International Private Law at the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2020